Purlins & girts are used to support roof and wall sheeting as a secondary structural framing, Armour purlin section are manufactured by cold forming process from hot dipped pre-galvanized steel coils having a minimum yield strength of 345 mpa and will confirm to physical specification of ASTM 572 (gr 50) or ASTM A653( Grade 50) Or IS 277 or Equivalent.
Armour range of section includes C, Z, Sigma which is produced from fully automatic roll forming machine and can be supplied in any varying depth and flange with pre-punched holes, along with cleats and sleeves.
The sigma purlins are most economical, light weight secondary support system for roof and wall. This shape provides an efficient strong profile, excellent strength – to – weight ratio ant high lateral stiffeners.
C- Section: – Have Equal Flange May Be Used In Single Span and Lapped Continuous Span by Sleeves
- Suitable / ideal for longer span up to 15 M
- High lateral strength
- Require less anti sag rods or no sag rod for short span
- Simple & speedy erection
- More column free space enhance utility of the building
- Facilitate / allow flexibility in flow process / machinery layout
Armour Hi – RibM
Armour Hi – Rib trapezoidal panels are manufactured from zinc (43.5 %), aluminum (55%), and silicon (1.5 %) alloy coated high tensile steel coils Confirms to physical specification of ASTM A792 Panels are supplied in colorless galvalume/zinc alum and pre-painted galvalume finishes.
- Unique anti – capillary grove ensures leak proof
- Lower valley / closer pitch ensure high strength
- Longer spanning capability up to 12.5 M
- High strength of up to 550 Mpa YS
- Thermal Efficiency
- Superior Technology
Armour 360° double lock standing seam profiles a screwless roofing system which is alternate to conventional piercing roof system to eliminate the risk of leakage at screws, side and end laps. Trapezoid standing seam roof panel is formed at a site to the required length to cover from ridge to eave. The steel clips are fixed to roof purlins by screws and the panels along with clips are field seamed by the electric seaming machine to obtain 360° double lock seam.
- Sheets far beyond transportable lengths are manufactured by site roll forming
- The puncture free roof system eleminates the risk of corrosion and leakage through fastener holes.
- The deeper valley allows drainage during heavy rains.
- Maintanance free for many years.
- Machince seaming leak proof side laps.
- 100% leak proof in side lap is ensured by machince seaming
- High strenght due to high profile depth and intermediate ribs.
- Purlin spacing of more than 2 meter is possible due excellante geomentrical proporties.
Jointless single sheet eleminates water ingress in end laps